Re: Orbit Performance Questions

On Thu, Jan 03, 2002 at 02:27:16AM +0800, dou wen wrote:
> yes , i also used Mark McLaughlin 's korbit and before i join this
> maillist, we have talked about this issue in email (once), it 's Mark
> suggest me using ORBit2 as a platform to begin my in-kernel ORB
> project, he said ORbit1 is not thread-safey and have stopped to
> evolution. So i choiced ORbit 2 .

I talked to Mark this summer, but I was busy last couple of months and
haven't done a thing. <blush/>

> > Is your port available somewhere on cvs, web, ftp?
> not yet , today(2/2) i have put the orbit2 into kernel(2.4.17),but
> have not test, after that i will place it to sourceforge (maybe soon).

Wow. Would you be so kind and notify me (via mail or this list) when you
do it.

KUTGW

P.S. Slightly offtopic (please reply to emaill):
I'm using XEmacs and I'm getting this error message:
Error while decoding: (error Premature EOF while decoding base64)
and can't see your articels correctly (currently I use mutt)
I guess this has something to do with mailing list signature (have no
idea), does someone have a similar problem? Does someone have a clue how
to fix this?