RE: "any within struct" ORBit decoding problem

Hi Huw,

	The code looks good - Mark can you have a look over the patch wrt. the
union alignment stuff - looks like what you were doing recently - is
this overlapping / fixed already ?

	Huw - the portability fixes look great too; it's possible we've done
some of these but not released - which would be highly irritating. Is
that the case Mark ? if so lets get a release out ASAP.

> * Why isn't there a more recent release of orbit-perl? The
>   CVS version is way ahead and fixes many problems.

	Ask Owen I suppose.

> * Is anyone working on moving the Perl binding to ORBit2?

	Not that I'm aware of; this would prolly require somewhat of a re-write
as well.

> * Can ORBit2 be used in a strictly single-threaded environment?

	Yes certainly; this is it's normal mode of operation; indeed - it's
unlikely to work well in a threaded environment yet - due to lack of
testing.