Re: handling dead clients/servers

Everything I'm finding about handling dead connections is fairly useless. Is it
correct that there's no corba mechanism for learning when a client or server
dies? This seems really broken.

So basically you have to pretend it's udp and implement a timeout mechanism?

Does orbit have a timeout mechanism? I haven't found one. How, then, do you
free server resources consumed by clients? The Evictor pattern (aka the Lose
All Your State Info pattern) isn't useful, as far as I can tell.

b.c.