Re: bug in orbit1 for generating skel-impl with return type array
- From: Michael Meeks <michael ximian com>
- To: Hing-Wah Wan <50191914 ee cityu edu hk>
- Cc: orbit <orbit-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: bug in orbit1 for generating skel-impl with return type array
- Date: 12 Feb 2002 11:17:03 +0000
On Mon, 2002-02-11 at 14:38, Hing-Wah Wan wrote:
> when generating skeleton implemention using orbit-idl , it generate
> the following prototype
> static foo_array
> impl_foo__get_bar(impl_POA_foo * servant, CORBA_Environment * ev);
> which is not correct and generate error during compiling.
> foo_array_slice * should be used instead.
> though that bug does not occur for orbit-idl-2 in ORBit2 ,
> will the bug in ORBit1 still be fixed?
I think using ORBit2 is pretty much the right answer to any bug report
against ORBit-stable. I don't see it getting fixed there anytime soon.
firstname.lastname@example.org <><, Pseudo Engineer, itinerant idiot
] [Thread Prev