Re: ORBit 0.5.17 CORBA_ORB_perform_work implementation

Hi Matt,

On Tue, 2002-08-27 at 21:16, Matt Doar wrote:
> The following suspiciously simple two line fix seemed to implement it.
> Would anyone care to glance at it and comment on its correctness?

	Surely the 'custom_run_setup' is done by the CORBA_ORB_init;

	Apart from that it looks fine ;-) As you can see - perhaps there is a
reason why this method hasn't been implemented - it's a synonym for
giop_main_iterate (FALSE);

	Incidentally though - you should be using ORBit2 - then we can fold
fixes back in ( and it's much cleaner / stabler / maintained ).

	Also - it's really inefficient to do mainloop graunching like that; You
probably want to do something with polling I would have thought.