linc, ORBit2, bonobo-activation, libbonobo[ui]

Hi Guys,

	Since I shall be away for two weeks on honeymoon, and Mark shall be
globe trotting in a similar time-frame, I've asked Anders to field
patches / do releases for the above modules.

	This is on the understanding that all patches are first posted to the
appropriate mailing list, and archived to be reviewed again en-masse
when we return.

	In the meantime, please get Anders to approve stuff,