Re: Any better example?

Anders Selander <selander@pdc.kth.se> wrote:
> do one really need to generate the *-skelimpl.c, alter it to contain
> the object functionality, and then include it in the top-level
> server source?

You need to have the object implementation *somewhere* of course.
Instead of including the generated *-skelimpl.c file in your server.c
file, you could change the _create() function to be non-static, declare
that function in the server file or a header file, compile the
*-skelimpl.c seperately and link it in with the server.

> I do not like that at all, the same way I do not like
> the CORBA-methods in Perl that begin with an underscore.

These method names are specified by the OMG, and as far as I know they
start with underscores in every language mapping.
--
Sam "Eddie" Couter  |  mailto:scouter@bigpond.net.au
Debian Developer    |  mailto:eddie@debian.org
                    |  jabber:sam@jabber.topic.com.au