Re: help needed with array out arguments

Hi,

On 2 Apr 2002, Michael Meeks wrote:

> 	Are you sure you are using an array of things of fixed size ?

It's an array of CORBA::Longs -- sounds pretty fixed to me.

> it all depends; the best place to look is
> ORBit2/test/everything/client.c (testFixedLengthArray) and the
> corresponding (testVariableLengthArray) - also the server impls. [
> test/everything was originally snarfed from the ORBit C++ regression
> suite ].

Running the 'everything' test app works -- from the same ORBit tree. Hmm.
Gotta investigate this further -- when I get back from GUADEC. See you
there,
	Gergo

--
   .--= ULLA! =---------------------.   `We are not here to give users what