Re: [patch] fixes to get ORBit building again on my system

on 9/12/01 4:31 PM, Michael Meeks at michael@ximian.com wrote:

> They look ok to me; except for the #include <alloca.h>, we should
> use g_alloca everywhere, and glib/galloca.h.

I agree, but that requires glib 2. This is ORBit 1, and glib 1. Given that
misunderstanding, perhaps I should be waiting for review from Elliot? You
may have reviewed the changes assuming they were for ORBit2.

Maybe this is an ORBit2-only list and I need to post the changes elsewhere?

    -- Darin