Re: exception question

Hi Ognen,

On Tue, 23 Oct 2001 ognen@gene.pbi.nrc.ca wrote:
> thank you for the instructional reply :)

        My pleasure.

> I was wondering - I never ran accross functions such as
> CORBA_sequence_octet__allocbuf() or CORBA_string_dup()
>
> Is there any documentation on this or are the sources my best hope
> or...? :)

        Well - it's all specified, you need the CORBA spec - which is huge
from the (extraordinarily, mind numbingly slow OMG web site ), see
http://www.omg.org/

        Of course - I'd personaly just look for example code; see eg.
libbonobo or libbonoboui - both do a fair bit of CORBA work and should
have most of what you need to research from.