copyright info on linc?

Hi,

Debian policy says that each package must have a file,
/usr/share/doc/<packagename>/copyright, which contains explicit
copyright information and a copy of or pointer to the license.  But
looking at linc, I can't find any explicit copyright claims!

Now, that's fine, you don't need one legally, and it's pretty clear
that linc is GPL'd, and I can get the date from the file dates.  The
only question I have is the copyright holder.  AUTHORS just lists
Sopwith, but the ChangeLog has a few other prominent people listed.

So, before I release a packaged version of linc with the statement,
"Copyright 2001 by Elliot Lee <sopwith@redhat.com>", I thought I'd ask
if that's sufficient, or will other major contributors (esp. Michael
and Mark) feel left out?

cheers

--
Chris Waters           |  Pneumonoultra-        osis is too long
xtifr@debian.org       |  microscopicsilico-    to fit into a single