Re: dist on clean checkout

Hi Jacob,

On 11 Oct 2001, jacob berkman wrote:
> this patch is required to dist ORBit2 from a clean cvs checkout.  i
> don't know if a different automake (i used 1.4p5) gets around this
> problem.

        The patch looks horrifying, but fine; the evils of the way
£"$%£$%£$%£'ing autotools deal with BUILT_SOURCES, having Makefile depend
on BUILT_SOURCES really, really screws people that need internal tools.

        Anyway - until the autotools people get their heads re-wired - or,
we do all the built sources stuff ourself - which since we have to do it
partialy already might be substantialy easier, please commit.