Re: client locks up somewhere in giop

Diego Sevilla Ruiz <dsevilla@ditec.um.es> wrote:
>     Now I have a question. If ORBit does not work well with threaded
> clients/servers (I don't know if this is true), then should we use ORBit2 if we
> want threads?

Or use ORBit-mt:

http://goethe.ira.uka.de/~wilhelmi/ORBit-mt/

I've asked several times on this list whether ORBit2 will be
multithreaded, or at least threadsafe, and only received answers like
"Theoretically, it should be, but I don't know much about multithreaded
programming so it might not be".

One day I'll find the time to look for myself and try to make it
multithreaded if it's not already. Real Soon Now (tm).
--
Sam Couter          |   Internet Engineer   |   http://www.topic.com.au/
sam@topic.com.au    |   tSA Consulting      |

PGP signature