ORBIT Nameserver

Hello,

We are modifying the ORBIT nameserver behavior, and were looking at
impl_CosNaming_NamingContext_resolve function. We are not able to understand
the meaning of "context" within that function. We would like to know how
multiple servers can register under the same name, and if so how does the
resolve handle this. Does it employ a round-robin scheme?

Thanks in advance,
Murali.

PS: We tried to download the documentation for ORBIT, but the links on the
webpage are broken.

Murali Ravirala
http://www.public.iastate.edu/~rmurali