- From: Michael Meeks <michael ximian com>
- To: <orbit-list gnome org>
- Cc: <gnome-2-0-list gnome org>
- Subject: ORBit2-2.3.97
- Date: Thu, 1 Nov 2001 06:17:46 -0500 (EST)
For those who have only just stopped building ORBit-2.3.96,
apologies, but I suddenly realized I couldn't live without a way to
disconnect from a signal on the now privatized  CORBA_Object. I
added a few internal features to disguise this.
So the API really freezes now ... sorry.
* What changed ?
* allow disconnection from 'broken' signal (Me)
* make simple TypeCode demarshaling smaller & faster (Me)
* prune unused / stale headers (Mark)
* port SequenceString in Any regression test (Me)
* accelerate internal allocation (Me)
* Where can I get it ?
 - re-nationalization is clearly the soln
firstname.lastname@example.org <><, Pseudo Engineer, itinerant idiot
] [Thread Prev