Re: non-GUI oaf

I strace -f'd the process, and oafd segfaults after loading all the config
files, and then calling time() twice.  It does not get to the line you
had suspicions about.  In fact, it is oafd that segfaults, not my program.
Anyway, if anyone has time to try the program (it was attached on my
IDL file), let me know what you can figure out.

Thanks,
Jonathan Bartlett

PGP information is available at http://members.wri.com/johnnyb/about/