Info about ORBit-mt ORB functions

Hello,

I'm trying to translate some Orbix methods into ORBit-mt functions,
because I haven't found any API information on ORBit-mt (I mean
something like
a list of possible functions to use) I don't know what to do.  Could
anybody give me some support about this issue? I need to find equivalent
functions in
ORBit-mt for:

Orbix.isEventPending() (is there any request to the ORB pending of
handling?)
Orbix.processEvents(timeout) (detection of client request)
Orbix.processNextEvent (for processing the next request to the ORB)
Orbix.continueThreadDispatch(the thread continues its work)

Thanks

Marga
begin:vcard
n:de Cabo;Margarita
tel;fax:34-983-423667
tel;work:34-983-423660 ext:25536
x-mozilla-html:TRUE
org:Universidad de Valladolid;TSCIT
version:2.1
email;internet:marcab tel uva es
adr;quoted-printable:;;Edificio de las Nuevas Tecnolog=EDas	=0D=0ACamino del Cementerio s/n		;Valladolid;Valladolid;47011;Espaņa
x-mozilla-cpt:;0
fn:Margarita de Cabo
end:vcard