Re: ORBit2 and linc - licensing?

Hi,

Linc and ORBit2 are LGPL, OpenSSL is BSD with an Advertising Clause. I
know little about licensing, but isn't the OpenSSL license
non-compatible with the (L)GPL?

Another problem is that proprietary software generally has a strong
dislike for advertising restrictions, in my experience. This has to be a
major consideration if ORBit2 is going to be the be the basis for GNOME
2.

-Alex