R: R: OBRit-cpp

thanks a lot!
Samuele

-----Messaggio originale-----
Da: orbit-list-admin gnome org [mailto:orbit-list-admin gnome org]Per
conto di Sam Couter
Inviato: domenica 20 maggio 2001 4.13
A: orbit-list gnome org
Oggetto: Re: R: OBRit-cpp

Samuele Gallazzi <samuele gallazzi tin it> wrote:
> I've already saw the souce forge page and I'm already subscribed to the
> mailing list but no one answer me about the usability of the project... do
> you have any news??

I can tell you that it works, but that's about all. I've never hammered on
it as hard as I have on ORBit, but for the small tests I was running it
worked fine.

That's my personal experience, others may have differing experiences.
--
Sam Couter          |   Internet Engineer   |   http://www.topic.com.au/
sam topic com au    |   tSA Consulting      |