Connecting to remote object

Hi,

I am a new user of ORBit. I am trying to use a remote
object (server) on a remote machine
from a client. both the machines are running
redhat linux (hence ORBit). When I run the client I
get the 'Cannot bind to' error.

I looked at the FAQ and saw that I have to use
-ORBIIOPIPv4=1 in the command line. Do I have to use
it for both server and client? I did the following :

In server I did :

(server-prompt) % myServer -ORBIIOPIPv4=1

In client I did :

(client-prompt) % myClient -ORBIIOPIPv4=1

But is still get 'cannot bind error'

Do I have to change something in the  following call :
CORBA_ORB_init(&argc, argv, "orbit-local-orb", &ev);

I will really appreciate any answer.

Thanks,
Amit