Re: CORBA::ORBit-0.4.3 + ORBit-0.5.7

On Wed, 28 Mar 2001, Michael Smith wrote:

> On Wed, 28 Mar 2001, David Starks-Browning wrote:
>
> > Is CORBA::ORBit-0.4.3 expected to work with ORBit-0.5.7?  When I
> > attempt the server/client example, I get:

> At line 32 I'm calling an operation on the server that should return a
> CORBA struct. What kind of data are you passing at your line 183?

Sorry, I misread your message and didn't notice you were using the
standard test case. With 0.5.7+0.4.3+Perl 5.6.0, the example dies on the
first CORBA call (to Account::deposit(in Amount a)). If I change the
typedef for Amount to be long instead of fixed, that call works and
_get_prefs() below it fails (returning a structure).