Re: Help for ORB-mt

sjkang wrote:
Soon Ju Kang wrote: Would you help me how to compile and link the ORB-mt version of CORBA program? I could install the ORBit-mt 0.5.7 on my LINUX computer but I can't compile and run it until now. I am trying to modify the Makefile sample in ORBit version with the little bit hint in ORBit-mt homepage but I haven't got it during couple of days. Please anybody send me a sample Makefile or more detail compile and linking document. Thank you.

Which is the exact problem?

begin:vcard
n:de Cabo;Margarita
tel;fax:34-983-423667
tel;work:34-983-423660 ext:25536
x-mozilla-html:TRUE
org:Universidad de Valladolid;TSCIT
version:2.1
email;internet:marcab tel uva es
adr;quoted-printable:;;Edificio de las Nuevas Tecnolog=EDas	=0D=0ACamino del Cementerio s/n		;Valladolid;Valladolid;47011;Espaņa
x-mozilla-cpt:;0
fn:Margarita de Cabo
end:vcard