Help for ORB-mt

Soon Ju Kang wrote:

Would you help me how to compile and link the ORB-mt version of CORBA program?

I could install the ORBit-mt 0.5.7 on my LINUX computer but I can't compile and run it until now.

I am trying to modify the Makefile sample in ORBit version with the little bit hint in ORBit-mt homepage but I haven't got it during couple of days.

Please anybody send me a sample Makefile or more detail compile and linking document.

Thank you.