TAO Name-Service and ORBit

Hi!

I am running a current version of TAO (The Ace ORB:
www.cs.wustl.edu/~schmidt) on a Windows NT machine.

Unfortunately, I can't use TAOs Naming-Service in my ORBit clients
running on linux.

I am launching the client-app like this:

> clientapp -ORBInitRef NameService=iiop://my.server.host:10013/NameService

This is the same command-line parameter I am using for TAO clients,
too, and there it works!

Inside the client-application I am using resolve_initial_references to
get a reference for the NamingService, but with orbit I always get 0.

Any ideas? Do I need to set some parameters in ~/.orbitrc ?  Is there
any known incompatibility between TAO and ORBit?

Help would be great, I am running out of time....