Re: Bug in ORBit_free_via_TypeCode?

Hi Richard,

On 28 Jun 2001, Richard Hult wrote:
> Ok, good to know.
>
> So one more question, while looking around at the demarshal code for
> sequences, and it seems like _length is set, but not _maximum and
> _release, which means they always contain garbage. Is this
> intentional?

	_release should be set - definately, or we'll leak randomly. As
for _maximum, we need to be more rigorous IMHO to make it more useful, and
allow idle sequence growing [ a little like GArray ], but since _maximum
is not used in ORBit-stable there's little point fixing it there, in
ORBit2 it's well worth nailing though ...