Re: Changes in marshalling code between 0.5.3 and 0.5.6?

>   Well, after a bit of hacking, it appears that given a
> GIOPRecvBuffer *buf, the attribute
> GIOP_MESSAGE_BUFFER(buf)->message_header.message_size is too small by
> twelve bytes.  "Coincidentally", twelve is sizeof(GIOPMessageHeader)
> too.

that sounds likely to me, from what I could see..   anyway, the latest code in
CVS fixes a bug in the (de)marshalling code, so it would be a good idea to grab
that, and see if it works for you, as well.  It has solved the segfault problem
I was having, anyway.