Re: regression tests and patches for ORBit-0.5.6

Elliot Lee writes:
 > On Sun, 14 Jan 2001, Phil Dawes wrote:
 > > I've attached a tarball containing all the patches and the test
 > > harness. If nobody has any objections I'd like to commit all this to
 > > ORBit_stable.
 >
 > Sounds great to me - go for it, and perhaps try a distcheck to make sure
 > it completes.

Done. 'make distcheck' completes successfully with all the new tests
added.

 > I am thinking to make ORBit release within a week or so - if
 > someone wants it sooner or later, speak up. Testers wanted.

<SHAMELESSPLUG>
Within a week would be perfect for me - just in time for the next
orbitcpp release.
</SHAMELESSPLUG>

 > If you are bored enough, having the test suite in ORBit2 would be great
 > too. I have a feeling that at very least the _maximum problem exists.

Hopefully I'll get some time to do this after next week.

Cheers,

Phil