0.5.7 writev problem on solaris 2.6

Hi!

I've some problems with orbit 0.5.7. On my system, I usually see glib
errors (can't allocate xxx hundreds of MBs of memory) when I use my
favourite corba application. I managed to debug the problem - it seems
to be related to writev. It seems that my client receives garbage from
the server.

I tried to use src/ORBitutil/compat.c from cvs, but now all I see is
system exceptions (communication failure). Could anybody give some
hints?

thanks, Laszlo