select() support / anti-load-balancing?

  Hello,

  I'm apparently encountering some problem when several clients all
send requests to the same server.  It seems that the first client can
get all the server for itself, while the other ones are locked out.
What would be (for me) nice was some sort of round-robin on the
clients, so that the server shares its resources somewhat more
equally.

  So I went into the src/orb/server.c code, and it seems that the
server does not use select().  I feel it would help to use it, and
process all requests from one select() before re-select()ing.

  Is this part of a TODO list?  Did I read wrong?  How hard would it
be? (Depending on the answer to this one, I'd be willing to
contribute.)

  Or: is there another way to share the server resources more equally
among the clients?

Thanks,
Roland.
--
Roland Mas

In every life you got some trouble, when you worry you make it double.
  -- in Don't worry, be happy (Bobby McFerrin)