CORBA Documentation

I just wanted to let those who read this list but are new to CORBA know
that the CORBA specifications are EXTREMELY well-written.  If you are
wondering like I was "where's the documentation for this?", the CORBA
specifications read more like a book about the subject rather than dry
specifications.

I suggest anyone who wants to expand their knowledge of CORBA read the C
Language Mapping and the chapters on ORB Operations and the Portable
Object Adapter in the CORBA Specification.  It's not the heavy reading I
expected when I downloaded it.  Anyway, to get to the documents, go to

http://www.omg.org/

Click on the "documents and specifications" link

Click on the "formal documents" link

and have fun reading.  It's definitely worth your time if you want to
upgrade your knowledge of CORBA.

Anyway, I hope this helps someone!

Jon