Small enhancement patches to ORBit/linc

Hello Michael and group,

I needed two expansions of the ORBit for my application.
First, I needed to start the server on a predefined port number (in IPv4) and
second, I need the IP address -and not the hostname- in the IOR. I added both
parameters into the option list, so they may be set in the rcfile or on the
command line.

Maybe these changes are of interest for other users.

Patches are made against ORBit2-2.3.100 resp. linc-0.1.11.

Greetings,
Roland

Roland

--
ATecoM GmbH                              Date: 14-Dec-2001
Kaiserstrasse 100                        Time: 10:41:56

E-Mail: Juelich@ATecoM.com
Tel.:   +49-2407-9586-0
Fax.:   +49-2407-9586-901

ORBit2.patch