Re: i m newbie:what's different about orbit and orbit2
- From: Michael Meeks <michael ximian com>
- To: dou wen <orbkernel hotmail com>
- Cc: <orbit-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: i m newbie:what's different about orbit and orbit2
- Date: Tue, 11 Dec 2001 02:39:27 -0500 (EST)
Hi Dou Wen,
On Tue, 11 Dec 2001, dou wen wrote:
> please tell me ,what's different about orbit and orbit2,
The 'how is ORBit2 better than ORBit stable' section.
> is the orbit project will shift to orbit2?
Yes - there is now no development of orbit, all the development
work is happening in ORBit2.
email@example.com <><, Pseudo Engineer, itinerant idiot
] [Thread Prev