Re: hang in gconfd

Michael Meeks <michael@ximian.com> writes:
> 	Ok - so what you want to do is see linc/src/linc-connection.c; my
> preferred solution would be: if writev (or write) fails with an EAGAIN
> then we need to serialize ( and flatten ) what we have left to write, and
> append it to a queue of things to write, and flag that this connection is
> blocking.

So, Owen discovered today that right now EAGAIN results in some
infinite-loop action - so this issue results in 100% CPU with ORBit2,
instead of blocking as in ORBit1.

Pick your poison I guess. ;-)

Question: do CORBA_Object_non_existant() and the lost-connection
notification work with an ORBit1 server on the other end?

Havoc