Re: [Fwd: Re: [geeks] ORBit under IRIX]

OAF stands for object activation framework.  It is GNOME's way of creating
listings and mappings of objects on the server, and starting them
appropriately.  With OAF you can say "this program supports this interface
and is started in this way".  So, if an application needs something that
supports interface foo, they can look it up with oaf.

Jon