The ORB with AMI support

Hi,

We are working on the area of telecomunications software and are trying to choose the ORB for our softswitch system with the following features:

1. stable
2. easy to use
4. compact
5. supports AMI (asynchronous method invocation) - this is must be
6. at least Naming Service, Event Service
7. IMR, IFR

Other leading edge and hot things are not required.

I tried TAO from WU - it is cool however it seems that there are some problems under heave load and it is very huge :)

So the questions are:
1. Does ORbit support AMI ?
2. If it does not then probably there is some third party addon that allows to ORbit to support AMI ?
3. Probably one can suggest me other ORB with the features described before ?

Thanks, in advance.

Best regards,
Ildar Gabdulline
Software Designer, STELT Telecom NN