CPU utilization problem with 0.5.7-mt

Hi All,

I tried the calculator program in ORBit-mt-0.5.7/test/multithread.
There is no problem when the server is started. The client also
gets the proper calculated numbers from the server. But as soon as
the client exits, the CPU utilization of the machine becomes almost
100% (which is because of the calculator-server).

I have seen a similar problem in the mailing list earlier. But that
was because of old C-library (libc5), I guess.

I am using libc6, libglib1.2 and libgthread1.2.

Your help will be really appreciated.

Thanks in advance,

Saket.