Re: Thanks & request for info on solaris CORBA::ORBit problem

Hi Chris,

Unfortunatley I can't help with your problem, but I would like to add your project to the page:

http://orbit-resource.sourceforge.net/users.html

If you are interested in that please send me a short description like the ones listed on this page, i.e. name, contact, license, etc...

Michael