NamingService

Hi all,

I'm experimenting with CosNaming:

I found two examples, in both is the declaration

CosNaming_NamingContext  root_name;

but the diference is when they do the next thing:

a)  root_name = CORBA_ORB_resolve_initial_service (orb,"NameService", ev);

b) root_name = CORBA_ORB_resolve_initial_references(orb,"NameService", ev);

in a) the compiler have an error Undefined reference to CORBA_ORB_resolve...

in b) No problem, but when I execute the example-serverer  the nex error occur:

Segmentation fault (core dumped)

Does any une knou of an example that works, or where can I find information on naming
Services..

Thanks
begin:vcard
n:Maldonado;Rene
tel;cell:044 67 04 1776
tel;home:681-21-24
tel;work:638-46-93
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
org:Telefonos del Noroeste;Sistemas
adr:;;;Tijuana;Baja California;22000;Mexico
version:2.1
email;internet:remal telnor com
title:Ing. Computacion
fn:Rene Maldonado