Re: IOR Error

Can ORBit use a server class in Mico or omniORB? My experience with a
simlar problem with TAO was that I hadn't turned on Ipv4 in ORBit. For
whatever reason, TAO couldn't understand ORBit's Unix Domain Socket only
IORs. Turning on Ipv4 fixed it. Can't remember the syntax or filenames
though...

Darrin

On 10/30/00, 6:50:48 AM, Marco Catunda <catunda pobox com> wrote regarding
IOR Error: