ORBIT-C, Avoid rewriting skeleton implementation ..

Hello

I'm using
$orbit-idl --skeleton-impl myobject.idl to generate .. CORBA's
files (stubs,skel,skel-impl etc) in
Linux system ..

But everytime I change the idl file, then   the old myobject-skelimpl.c
has
been override .. And i have to write the myobject-skelimpl.c again .. and
again ..

Tell me the way .. that make me possible to generate corba's file without
overriding my last myobject-skelimpl.c

Thanks buddies

--
joe
Zulkarnaen Hatala                       L I V E|