RE: about orbit-win32

Yes, it calls the c++-precompiler. In essence, the syntax of an idl file is
almost c++. In order for orbit-idl to do its work, it needs to run the idl
file through the precompiler. From that output it can generate skels and
stubs.

Sorry, I can't help you any further. I'm not using orbit on windooze.

HTH,

Marc

Netherlands Car B.V.
Dr. Hub van Doorneweg 1,