Re: about orbit-win32

Hi all,

I am a newbie and would really appreciate it if somebody replies to this
query.
I am similarly at sea about how to go about configuring ORBit on windows.
the top-level directory does contain Makefile and the like, but how do I
use them?
nmake?

Mr. Wang, if you have figured out things by now, please help.

I opened the *.dsp and *.dsw files for the echo-client using my VC++ IDE.
After specifying the paths for libraries ( so that the complier knows the
location of  glib and orb header files) i get the following error..

"conversion from unsigned __int64 to double not implemented, use signed
__int64"

the above complier error is for this line of code :

(*anum) =
   (CORBA_double) GUINT64_SWAP_LE_BE (*((guint64 *) _ORBIT_curptr));}

TIA