store references explicit

Hi,

I want to map a CORBA-Object to a C struct, by using a hashtable. This
hashtable should contain respectively two tuple: (CORBA-Object, struct)
and (struct, CORBA-Object).

I add the (struct, CORBA-Object) tuple, and everything seam to work, but
if there exists a second (different) CORBA-Object, the second tuple is
not explicit.

So I want to know:
how can I store a reference of a CORBA-Object explicit and read it later
on? I have to differ between many CORBA-Objects.
Is there an exsisting method in Orbit, which is useful for this problem?

Thanks for any answer.

Christian
--
kriz gmx net