Re: OK. Since nobody answered!

Alejandro Imass wrote:

> OK. I debugged the name server IOR and I find it's serving
> localhost.localdomain
>
> HOW DO I CHANGE THIS. PLEASE !!!
>
> Thanks,
> Alejandro

This is not an ORBit question but an OS one.
You should give more details about your configuration and
about what yo are trying to do with ORBit.

There are many ways to change your machine name ; On linux boxes
you can use "netconf" (part of linuxconf) or such, or
by directly editing /etc/hosts AND /etc/sysconfig/network on RedHat or
Mandrake distros, to setup your network parameters.

S.G.