NamingService

Hi all, I'm trying to use the Naming Service whith the CosNaming
Interface,

I'm using ORBit 0.4.3 with Redhat 6.2

I'm using as a guide the example5 from
http://www.nd.edu/~rgarcia4/orbit/examples/example5/account.idl

and I can't run the server, in my example is reloj-server
after  the next line is executed, the name_serv is NULL

name_serv = CORBA_ORB_resolve_initial_references(orb,"RootPOA", ev);

and in the next line the server crash
reloj= CosNaming_NamingContext_resolve(name_serv, name, ev);
whith the next message:

Segmentation fault (core dumped)

I have readed in other mail's from this list that I have to do the next:

orbit-name-server > ior &
yourserver -ORBNamingIOR = 'cat ior'
yourclient -ORBNamingIOR = 'cat ior'

but when I do that, I get the same message (Segmentation fault ...)

after the nexy line
root_poa = (PortableServer_POA)
        CORBA_ORB_resolve_initial_references(orb, "RootPOA", ev);

What can I do,  or where can I find some information about this problem.

Thanks
begin:vcard
n:Maldonado;Rene
tel;cell:044 67 04 1776
tel;home:681-21-24
tel;work:638-46-93
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
org:Telefonos del Noroeste;Sistemas
adr:;;;Tijuana;Baja California;22000;Mexico
version:2.1
email;internet:remal telnor com
title:Ing. Computacion
fn:Rene Maldonado