Re: ORBit without gnome

Thanks.  My confusion arose from the discussion of how the Naming
Service works in the Beginner's docs
http://icps.u-strasbg.fr/~genaud/ORBIT/x374.htm#COSNAMEINGSERVICE.  I
assumed the gnome_name_service_get was from the gnome libraries.  Is
this the same service name lookup approach used for non-gnome apps?

Thanks,
Pete