Re: branch of ORBit deprecated ?

On Mon, 18 Dec 2000, Elliot Lee wrote:

> "Too bad"?
>
> I mean, I obviously can't stop you from using HEAD if you are determined,
> but that line of development is never going to be released as far as I am
> concerned, so it seems rather pointless to base any development on it.

You are misunderstanding my point: I'm not blaming you for marking an
evolutionary dead-end as such (in fact, I wish more software would be able
to see it), I'm just asking about the future of ORBit: will the new
features from HEAD be back-ported to the stable release? What's the
roadmap for ORBit from now on?

--
   .--= ULLA! =----------------------------.  finger cactus cactus rulez org
   \      http://cactus.rulez.org           \   for PGP public key