Re: .orbitrc

The "-ORBIPv4Port=port_number" switch allows you to specify the
TCP port an ORBit server will use to listen for requests. This
is important for persistent object references. And, as I recall,
is now required by the PortableServer_PERSISTENT policy. ("Now"
means "in CVS head ORBit". Kennard did this change quite recently.)

Cheers,

Francisco