NEWS for bigboard & friends?

Hi there,

You probably know that packagers love you because of the work you're
doing on those modules.

But I'm sure you could get even more love from packagers. Or at least
from Magnus. Some people like to see some NEWS entry for new releases,
even if it's short and incomplete as long as the important stuff is
there -- at least in openSUSE, and I believe in Ubuntu too, there's a
policy of putting the relevant stuff in the rpm/deb changelog.

Is this something that could be integrated in the workflow of future
releases?

Thanks,

Vincent

--