Contact management framework

Hi,

FYI, we at the People Project [1] are currently building a framework to handle any possible contact source at the desktop level. As the description of People fits the one provided for the "Address book" component of the Online Desktop platform on the Ideas page [2], I just wanted to acknowledge you.

I'm conscious that not a lot of information is provided about People for now but if you have any questions or remarks, it'd be a pleasure to answer it.

Regards,
Johann

[1] https://launchpad.net/people-project/
[2] http://live.gnome.org/OnlineDesktop/Ideas